Sunday, October 9, 2011

I don't do mornings

First post.  I'm going to try to make this blog about cool stuff.  Unfortunately, I'm a law student, so this is bound to fail.  However, there is hope.  If the things you like are a. the law or b. suits, then this just might be a success.  Time will tell.

Let's start with this weekend.  I attended the illustrious annual San Diego "Booze Cruise" that goes around San Diego bay on a yacht.  Truth be told, the downtown skyline is awesome to view from the water.  I went out with the express purpose to have fun because life as a 2L on a law journal is, well, not fun.  Armed with my slim fit suit, skinny tie, and bostonian shoes I promptly headed to, where else, "Dirty Dels" to get cheap drinks.  One hour and $5 later, it was time for my friend and I to head to the cruise.

Broke it down on the dance floor, consumed copious amounts of "booze", and chatted it up with some strangers.  Highlights- A dude dressed up like Gilligan, whom I made fun of, later managed to snag a hottie, whom I then proclaimed a genius.  Seeing three blonde chicks all wearing black and white striped sweater dress things, and not being able to tell them apart.  And not particularly caring to.  Meeting regular girls who are paid to party.  And hearing the cabbie on the way over proclaim that the scantily clad women of gaslamp make him want to run the nearest mosque and pray.
Amen, brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment